Day 5 from the Last Light Series by Jo Bradford.
The week has flown by - today I will be busying myself with the following...
- Writing the text for my piece for Catalogue Of The Night, I may post the finished images and text here next week, but it may give you nightmares so don't say I didn't warn you!
- The final stages of uploading my NASA artwork submission.
- While I work, I am listening to Mulatu Astatke, just loving those sounds of Ethiopiques Volume 4
- And at lunchtime I am looking forward to reading the last chapter of my current book, Cat's Cradle. What's not to love about my beloved Mr Vonnegut's writings? I already know the end as I have read it before, but I can't resist revisiting him from time to time :)
- Toughest task of all today though, is not to shake, prod and generally feel, the pile of packages in the lounge after the postman just did his rounds..... I will patiently wait till the morning to check out my birthday stash, promise!
See you tomorrow for Day 6, the penultimate day in my series Last Light